It is best to arrange a face to face appointment with an Officer.
RSLWA Advocacy offers assistance with claims with the Department of Veteran’s Affairs, assistance in the appeal process up to the level of Veterans Review Board and referral services.
We provide support for veterans and veterans families which includes but is not limited to:
- Assistance with claims for Disability Pensions, covering all three legislations (VEA, SRCA, MRCA).
- Assistance with Service Pension Claims.
- Guidance throughout the DVA process regarding Investigations of claims.
- Support for any appeals at the Veterans Review Board.
- Support for veterans regarding Mental Health support with Veterans and Veterans Counselling Services and Non-Liability Health Care with DVA.
- Connecting Veterans with the Welfare Officer should they need financial assistance.
Where possible it is best to arrange a face to face appointment with the Advocacy Officer at Level 3/66 St Georges Terrace, Perth.
For regional members assistance may be sought through the local Sub-Branches.
Contact: Advocacy Team. (08) 9287 3799 or email.