RSLWA supports the veteran community in a number of ways.
- Providing welfare and assistance to veterans and their families
- Hosting and supporting commemorative events across the state and,
- Connecting students with those who have served amongst other initiatives.
RSLWA, along with our supporters, provide a number of events and programs throughout the year to assist veterans and their families across a broad range of topics. These include:
- Working in collaboration with Working Spirit to ease the transition into civilian life
- Social events with Sub-Branches
- Annual Poppy Appeal to raise funds for veteran’s welfare assistance and various other activities.
Further to this, RSLWA supports those who wish to hold commemorative services with educational resources, guidelines and special military guests