Who can join the RSLWA?
Membership is open to any person who has served in any of the Australian Defence Forces in either:
- World War I
- World War II
- any conflict thereafter
- or for no less than six months in:
- the Regular or Reserve Forces of any of the countries of the Commonwealth of Nations;
- or of the United States of America;
- or a country not an enemy of Australia is eligible to become a member.
Membership fees are $40 per calendar year. Your membership fee contributes to the many services we provide to Veterans at ANZAC House Veteran Central, as well as provides the following benefits:
- Free ANZAC Club membership
- Listening Post Subscription (3 issues a year)
- Voting Rights
If you are currently serving in the Australian Defence Forces, the first year of membership with RSLWA is free of charge.
Affiliate Membership is available to those who are 18 years or older and are:
- related to a person eligible for Service Membership or;
- or a person who is, or has been, a member for at least six (6) months, of one of the following:
- Fire Brigade
- Emergency Services
- Prison Officers
- Australian Border Force
- Cadets (Adult)
Affiliate Members join direct with, and pay their fees, to their nominated Sub-Branch. To find a list of Sub-Branches to choose from, click here.