The Round Table is a benefit of RSLWA service and affiliate membership, allowing us to share veteran and family businesses with our community.
We know that many veterans, and family members of, would frequent another veteran’s business as a sign of support and comradery. It’s not always easy to identify these businesses, however. That’s where RSLWA’s Round Table comes in.
Round Table members enjoy:
- Standard RSL membership benefits
- Their business listed on the RSLWA website along with any discounts offered to members
- 50% discount when advertising in The Listening Post magazine (readership: 10,000 per edition)
- Discount when advertising in the monthly Sub-Branch Signal newsletter (readership: 2,000 readers a month digitally)
- Access to exclusive small business orientated workshops
- Service members receive a digital certification recognising your military service and showcasing to buyers that you are a veteran supported business.
- Affiliate members receive a digital certification recognising your connection to the RSLWA and showcases to buyers that you are a veteran supported business.
- Your business advertised on the official RSLWA Round Table social media accounts
It is RSLWA’s hope that this initiative will encourage the patronship of local businesses and the fostering of bonds within the veteran and veteran family community.