RSL State Branch is running a group information session for veterans seeking advocacy support at 9am on Saturday 1 May and 11am Saturday 15 May for veterans at City Of Cockburn RSL Sub Branches and Port Kennedy RSL Sub Branch respectively. In brief, the concept of operations is as follows:
- Provide the veteran with the requisite information to begin gathering and collating the information required for a primary claim.
- Hold the information sessions on the weekend to enable those who work through week to attend.
- On May 1 and May 15 deliver group information sessions for veterans.
- These sessions will cover the various ways to go about making a claim, and the roles the various players play in the process
- Empowered veterans who can commence the process themselves, together with a contact for assistance if required.
Attendees are requested to RSVP to email@example.com to accommodate light catering (tea, coffee, etc.) however not RSVPing will not prevent your attendance.