The Returned & Services League of Australia WA Branch has been recognised for its outstanding support of ADF reservists in their civilian workplaces.
RSLWA is among six WA employers recognised for their commitment in supporting Navy, Army and Air Force reservists over a sustained period, or through a special effort such as during the Defence involvement in bushfires and COVID-19 operations.
Defence congratulates the WA award recipients:
- Small Private Enterprise – O’Brien’s Electrical and Data Joondalup
- Medium Private Enterprise – John Hughes Volkswagen
- Large Private Enterprise – BHP
- Public Sector – Water Corporation
- Not For Profit – WA Association for Mental Health and The Returned & Services League of Australia WA Branch.
Also recognised with honourable mentions were:
- Medium Private Enterprise – BAE Systems Pearce
- Large Private Enterprise – Rio Tinto
- Public Sector – Bunbury Police Station, Australian Department of Health’s Investigations WA Compliance and Enforcement and Professional Review Branch.
The Employer Support Awards will be presented to the organisations for the WA reservists who nominated their civilian employers for the awards.
Defence representatives will visit the employers to present the awards.