RSLWA and Working Spirit are committed to supporting veterans, their partners and family members on their career journeys. Our free support program provides expert coaching and employer connections, ensuring opportunities for all, regardless of experience or age.
Our highly-skilled Employment Consultants can support veterans with:
- Career advice and navigation
- Translating military experience
- Crafting effective CVs and cover letters
- Accessing training programs
- Connecting with employers offering vacancies
RSLWA offers personalised, free employment support to ADF and veteran partners, as well as their working-age children. We understand the unique challenges military spouses face when entering or reentering the workforce, and our expert Employment Consultants are here to assist every step of the way.
Our Military Spouse Employment Services include:
- Career navigation
- Bridging CV gaps
- Identifying skills from paid and unpaid work
- Training pathway programs
- Crafting job applications
- Preparing for job interviews
- Building valuable employer connections
Tap into our Transition Employment Portal (TEP) to recruit from a pool of highly trained Australian Defence Force veterans and enhance your workforce. Reach out to our team to learn more about the benefits of hiring veterans.